Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Twitter Tips - What Not To Do

I'm in the Twitter fanclub. It's easy when the way we communicate is surpassing print media and tip-toeing past television... but for now, many of us get our news and info via social media. I discovered the Michael Jackson tragedy via Twitter. I stay informed by following local news outlets, journalists and other notables. We share this information with those around us, we build a network, we instantly communicate.

It makes perfect sense to me, and unfortunately the "What are you doing?" tagline just barely scratches the surface of uses for the true fans. It's about informing, sharing and building relationships... not just a "waiting in line at Starbucks" update every now and then.

My advice for keeping your followers
No One Likes Spam

0 comments: